Back to school equals back to After-School Karate!
We love teaching at area schools and love to see the progress of our students year after year! Our After-School Karate programs run in six week sessions. We offer two separate programs: Ninjas & Samurais.
Ninjas (grades K-2)
These action packed 30-minute classes focus on the skills that all young children need to build a strong foundation. Not only in the martial arts, but in other aspects of their life as well.
Samurais (grades 3-6)
Samurais is a students first step towards achieving a black belt! In this fast-paced class, students learn martial arts basics, self defense, increase their fitness, and most importantly have fun! Our goal is to get students moving while learning important life skills.
- All new students will receive a uniform
- Returning students can order a replacement uniform
- Parents are welcome to watch class
- First belt test will be during the second session for both Ninjas & Samurais
Free Classes at MKK!
All After-School Karate students will get to train at Maine Kyokushin Karate for free! Each student can attend 1 classes per week in either program.
- Little Ninja classes are on Monday & Wednesday at 5-5 pm.
- Beginner Samurais (white belts) are on Monday & Thursday at 5:30-6:30 pm
- Samurais are on Tuesday from 5:00-6:00 pm and Thursdays 4:30-5:30 pm
First Session Focus:
- Week 1: Focus & karate rules
- Week 2: Fitness
- Week 3: Control
- Week 4: Self defense & avoiding bullies
- Week 5: Black Belt effort
- Week 6: Determination & breaking
- Crescent Park: Tuesdays
- Guy E. Rowe: Wednesdays (details TBD)
- West Paris: Thursdays
- Hebron Station: Fridays
Sign up sheets are available at each school. Each school’s after school program hosts our program. For specific day care issues or more information on after school child care, please contact the individual school.
For karate related questions, call us at 595-3740 or contact us here